Infiniti I30 tint

Guest I30

I was thinking about tinting my rear window on a 1998 Infiniti I30. I was considering a 20% tint with about a 50% heat block and an average cost tint. I was just wondering if anybody could give me a figure of how much it would cost. I live in NY so if I was to get the back side windows tinted I would only do it like 50% so I don't get a ticket.

I also have a few questions

Does your rear window defroster still work fine with the tint?

Is it hard to see out of in the rain or at night?

We avoid talking about prices, due to the wide variety between locations and shop quality. Check out this page: http://www.tintdude.com/New_York.html for tinters in NY.

Your defoggers will still work with tint applied, just be sure to turn them off when the window is defogged.

Good luck :eyebrows

NYS only allows 70% on front and back windows. Does that mean the lowest tint I could go on my windows is 70%? If so, that's not even worth it to do it.

Guest solarspot

We avoid talking about prices, due to the wide variety between locations and shop quality. Check out this page: http://www.tintdude.com/New_York.html for tinters in NY.

Your defoggers will still work with tint applied, just be sure to turn them off when the window is defogged.

Good luck :beer

NYS only allows 70% on front and back windows. Does that mean the lowest tint I could go on my windows is 70%? If so, that's not even worth it to do it.

Sure it is :eyebrows It will be alot better than what you have now!!

There are alot of light VLT products out there that would be awsome compared to what you have

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

try to find a shop using 3M and carrys the prestige film. the 70% (which is also the front legal here in cali) blocks out as much heat and infrared as the 20%, its also a safety film and will hold the glass together protecting you in a crash or from break in

try to find a shop using 3M and carrys the prestige film. the 70% (which is also the front legal here in cali) blocks out as much heat and infrared as the 20%, its also a safety film and will hold the glass together protecting you in a crash or from break in

does anybody have a few pictures of the 3M with the prestige film 70%; or just other cars with 70% tint

Archived