Going from Llumar to 3m...

I carry llumar atr and 3m cs. imho the llumar is the best film out there, workability and performance however if you either want that ultra flat black look or listen to AM 3M is a must. it is very difficult to shrink if youre used to llumar but you should get the hang of it. ive been able to do every backglass in one piece so far. I havent tried the new vette or the beetle with it though but I have done a 3rd gen eclipse and a c5 vette. the clarity is a little off and it does leave impressions on the topp of rollups, but externally I think it is the best looking tint right next to dyed film, but without the purple in 2 years. you can holla at me if you have any questions

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try shrinking CS 5% (yes is't legal here) The stuff is like cardboard.

Not to mention that it wont stick to dots no matter what. Ya, it's a nice film, but it has problems.

Anywhere that it touches a seal will eventually get impression marks.

Kinda sounds like PP from Llumar.

Llulu = great quality, low name recognition

#M = low quality, great name recognition

JMHO based on the days of PNTHR Purple

fourtunatly the panther got skinned, the new cs has been doing quite well, the fx and bc are raw materials from some one else, just like the panther was.

I liked lulu but for costing the same price I would have to choose the easier sell

Guest streetsounds

I hate 3 m I just hate the name just cause some dude down the road has been in town for ever every one here wants it it drives me crazy when people come in and say (do u have dem 3ms tints) sorry just had to vent a bit

Llulu = great quality, low name recognition

#M = low quality, great name recognition

JMHO based on the days of PNTHR Purple

fourtunatly the panther got skinned, the new cs has been doing quite well, the fx and bc are raw materials from some one else, just like the panther was.

I liked lulu but for costing the same price I would have to choose the easier sell

Totally agree with Tigger here

most of you young guns werent around in the 80's when your beloved LuLU turned purple faster than Insul

and was the laughing stock of the industry

Thats why every established old schooler on here will tell you ALL film fails sooner or later ALL major manu's have had there ups and downs :bat

Archived