mechanical attachment

Guest samo2000

Guest samo2000

:eyebrows

Why are you installing an L bracket to 8mil?

so the film don't fall off the glass in 4 weeks. duh

:beer

Er um, what's the adhesive for then? :lol

:lol2 that's just to help it slide in against the seals :beer

Security Film adhesive and the word "slide" don't strike me as compatible. Is this what you are thinking about?

advanced3.jpg

:lol2 yep , but that looks a liitle high end . any home depot solutions :

Guest VOLTRON

Llumar has a L shaped attachment system, call them, although you are going to be looking at higher price then 2 a linear ft. It can be duplicated but it will not be as effeciant. If you are going for anti intrusion there are other methods that can be taken besides whats designed for it, such as buying an L shaped bracket and screwing it in. But if you are going for hurrican protection or bombblast mitigation then people's lives are at stake and you will have the liability.

Guest samo2000

post-18578-1157361525.jpgpost-18578-1157361525.jpg :beer

Llumar has a L shaped attachment system, call them, although you are going to be looking at higher price then 2 a linear ft. It can be duplicated but it will not be as effeciant. If you are going for anti intrusion there are other methods that can be taken besides whats designed for it, such as buying an L shaped bracket and screwing it in. But if you are going for hurrican protection or bombblast mitigation then people's lives are at stake and you will have the liability.

:beer you're da man. the spec is for an L shaped bracket and llumar ,they want 5 bills to show me how to put this lego set togehter so I guess I'll be rolling out to va. I charged 8.00' for 1500' so at least I can buy there stuff and get the experience under my belt. anyone know some loose women out there?

Guest samo2000
These guys have what you're looking for:

www.filmfastener.com/

www.framelok.com

filmfastener does it wet and framelock wants 5000' minimum,so I guess I'll try to smile alot during these f*%$#@ing classes.

Not framelock

framelok, they're different

Check out bondkap!

I want to framelock it(Mad) but I have not taken the ss class yet, but I will!

I will be attending the next $1500.00 classes. I need something strong NOW! I will be using the bondkap shortly!

I believe in the dow 995 but it's a b***h to install.

With the bondkap you can gush 995 in and cap it no mess, less time and super strong!!!!

Archived