i think i have a new favorite

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
my rep told me the res/comm film wasn't metered on the liner but this roll of opti30 was. :beer

Yeah metered liners are nice. I still want to put up some of that Optitune 5%, the number on it look really nice, .19 SC :eyebrows

I have to say so far my favorite is the huper optic ceramic 30. Its freakin awesome (not meant to hijack threads)

Yep, C-30 is a nice film. Have you seen the PR-30 yet?

I'm in houston this weekend. my dad flew me down to tint his house. I decided on installing Hanita's Optitune 30. what a fuggin great film. looks great. :lol 64% TSER. I installed 562 sq. ft. of it today. :eyebrows and one of the coolest things is the metered liner. holy crap that's cooler than shiat.

awesome man, if I had to say what is the nicest films out there to work with it would be hanita's film, I've installed mostly on homes, and they end up liking it. they have a great sample packets with bigger samples for you to show people. its nice. :beer

Guest darkdan

I'm in houston this weekend. my dad flew me down to tint his house. I decided on installing Hanita's Optitune 30. what a fuggin great film. looks great. :thumb 64% TSER. I installed 562 sq. ft. of it today. :beer and one of the coolest things is the metered liner. holy crap that's cooler than shiat.

awesome man, if I had to say what is the nicest films out there to work with it would be hanita's film, I've installed mostly on homes, and they end up liking it. they have a great sample packets with bigger samples for you to show people. its nice. :whisper

No doubt! The nice big book of like 9" x 11" samples!

I don't use much of it, but I liked it when I used it.

Archived