working with cuts

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll give it a try ..I find most waterproof bandages don't work for me (seems I'll always cut myself on the bending joint of a finger or something :eyebrows

I've always used a drop of crazy glue (pinching the skin together first so you don't get it in your bloodstream) , then back to work 1 minute later :beer

I'll give it a try ..I find most waterproof bandages don't work for me (seems I'll always cut myself on the bending joint of a finger or something :lol

I've always used a drop of crazy glue (pinching the skin together first so you don't get it in your bloodstream) , then back to work 1 minute later :beer

I believe in that CA glue :eyebrows

:beer

Guest vclimber
I'll give it a try ..I find most waterproof bandages don't work for me (seems I'll always cut myself on the bending joint of a finger or something :lol2

ive been using liquid bandage (works like crazy glue with anti-bacterial) with good results during the day and a waterproof sport bandage with neosporin at night on bendy joints. Heals twice as fast :beer

I used crazy glue for years until I cut myself at a Dr's house and he saw me glueing my finger together. He told me that crazy glue is toxic. :bat

Now I use liquid bandage which is pretty much the same thing but non-toxic. Wy better than a regular bandage. :gay

I used crazy glue for years until I cut myself at a Dr's house and he saw me glueing my finger together. He told me that crazy glue is toxic. :lol2

Now I use liquid bandage which is pretty much the same thing but non-toxic. Wy better than a regular bandage. :beer

If you don't get the drop of glue IN the cut ..your OK...that's why you pinch the skin together.

I tried th liquid bandage B4..I found on joint cuts , it didn't hold nearly as well :beer

I think this threads been hijacked :gay Back to waterproof bandages :bat

Guest VOLTRON

I have used the waterproof bandages before by 3M the smaller ones and the ones in the posted picture and they work pretty damn good. I havent tried the liquid bandage but will it next time

Archived