first time to USA

im booked up for a trip to Las vegas and San fransisco next march, cant wait!! ive been nearly everywhere else in the world .....except America, im going to get married in Las vega and go on to s.f for a relaxing time, not that relaxing, my 2 year old daughters coming too!!!, so im starting to save my money and tint tint tint to pay for it.

Guest tintchick

I've been to both, got some good sourdough bread up on the pier in San Francisco and the trolleys are fun, I'd be scared to death to drive there because the hills are so steep! Vegas is always good, I was going to get married there but then my mom said she would kill me so needless to say I got married here :bat Drive out to Hoover Dam while you are there, its so cool :bat

Guest tinterjim

Sounds like a great holiday. Sorry you have to bring the youngin tho. I only say that cuz unless you have a nanny you will miss out on alot that Vegas has to offer. If you drive to San Fran you'll love it. The scenery is top notch. Good luck, be safe and take some photos to post here....... :bat

Archived