11 mil residential

Guest Tintin' Magician

Guest Key West

can the dividers be removed, cover the solid glass, and seal only the outside

or are the true french individual glass panels :shoot1

Nope, they're only taped on and with the wood frames it would be even more of a biatch to paint the pieces after the installation plus some of those bad boys could break. And then yer up the creek w/o a paddle!

REALLY SUX 2 Be you!! GOOD luck trying to outsource, I wouldn't touch that (unless the money was REALLY right) Tell the customer that if security is an issue, then replace the glass with a solid piece :fdup (Whattup Miley :fdup )

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tintin' Magician

oh yeah, no one wants it. I even had one girl tell me $9 sq. ft.! I was like and you supply the materials? "Nope." Alrighty then, peace easy! Whatup Steve! :shoot1

I have know idea. I don't see the purpose but she defintley wants the anchoring. The biatch part of it is, is that they're not even true frenchies, they're just dividers and I'm wondering why do it at all. There will be no real protection even if I sealed all of them with a 3/8" bead 'cuz the dividers will remain unprotected and will probably blow right in.

someone needs to put the brakes on that job and educate the salesman. so much overkill...

Archived