i found steve irwin's (crod hunter) video when stung by stingray

I read that the video is in police custody, and they are supposedly keeping a tight wrap on it. It was saying that the moment that everything is in order and that the video is no longer needed, it is to be destroyed to keep it from getting on the net, that is if copies haven't already been made by a crooked cop or one of the producers for selling to the media.

Can't blame the family though. I wouldn't want people watching how one of my loved one's died unless it made a difference in some way, shape or form. Watching him get barbed by a sting ray has really no educational value.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

much respect to the man,

at least he died doing what he loved.

I try to spend all my time that way. The only way to play. :lol

not alot of people are even doing what they love, ithink that's very important in life, at least loving whatyou do, no matter if you make a million a year or 30k a year, as long as you love it its all that matters, sometimes.

much respect to the man,

not alot of people are even doing what they love, ithink that's very important in life, at least loving whatyou do, no matter if you make a million a year or 30k a year, as long as you love it its all that matters, sometimes.

I agree!!!! S-MSWerd.gif

much respect to the man,

Yeah, but would you really love what you were doing if you only were paid 30k a year?! :lol

:lol

Archived