Window film glare

Guest Louisp

Well the issue I have run into with the absorbtion rates on the ceramics is not with breakage (which does concern me) but with how hot the windows get. Customers saying that the window is so hot that they cant even touch it, and I have seen it first hand. The window was radiating heat back into the room cause it was getting so hot. West exposure.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Well the issue I have run into with the absorbtion rates on the ceramics is not with breakage (which does concern me) but with how hot the windows get. Customers saying that the window is so hot that they cant even touch it, and I have seen it first hand. The window was radiating heat back into the room cause it was getting so hot. West exposure.

They don't complain about it around here in the wintertime. :beer

Have you ever noticed that the C-40 gets hotter than the C-30? Strange... :dunno

If it were my house and someone complained to me about my shiny windows I'd most likely kick'em in the chest and tell them to get off my property.

if they live in a resticted community they have the legal rights to b***h about what ever you do to your house on the outside appearance...they can even force you to fix it or you can be kicked out

Guest vclimber

If it were my house and someone complained to me about my shiny windows I'd most likely kick'em in the chest and tell them to get off my property.

if they live in a resticted community they have the legal rights to b***h about what ever you do to your house on the outside appearance...they can even force you to fix it or you can be kicked out

Or fine you and put a lien on your house if you don't pay it.

That I could understand. We've got a few stupid things like that here.

But random person stopping by.....boot!

Archived