07 BMW M7

Guest TINTEM

Are you sure it wasn't the new '07 coupe? My buddy said they just got the 335i coupe in today and he was going to drive it by, but the accessory belt tore and the car cannot be driven until they get the new one in. The 335i is the new twin turbo 3 series coupe

No it was not a coupe big 4dr

Yes the New 335i is twin turbo. and faster then F___k

But also heard from Dealer that one of the 7 series was getting a Turbo too. or Twin. I'll Check Monday

It had all the Badging of a M Series. but it Said M7 on the back. It was also the Short 7V8 not the long nosed V12. So ? Could this have been a M Upgrade from Someone Else. ...

I watched it come off The BMW Tranportor

Are you sure it wasn't the new '07 coupe? My buddy said they just got the 335i coupe in today and he was going to drive it by, but the accessory belt tore and the car cannot be driven until they get the new one in. The 335i is the new twin turbo 3 series coupe

No it was not a coupe big 4dr

Yes the New 335i is twin turbo. and faster then F___k

But also heard from Dealer that one of the 7 series was getting a Turbo too. or Twin. I'll Check Monday

It had all the Badging of a M Series. but it Said M7 on the back. It was also the Short 7V8 not the long nosed V12. So ? Could this have been a M Upgrade from Someone Else. ...

I watched it come off The BMW Tranportor

the 750 and 760 (v8 and v12) should have pretty much the same front end, the bumper might be a bit different, but that is it. The biggest difference is between I and Li, the Li being a LWB car and the I being short. On the V8 cars they offer a sport package which has bigger wheels, sportier seats and a 3 spoke steering wheel that has the motorsport emblem.

There is the alpina B7, but I don't think it's US legal, although I understand german cars are easy to import here

312006132535.jpg

Guest TuPapa
This car is so BADASS.. Just like 750's Except for the Suede A TON of it. Did the First on In CALIF today Been on Order for 6months

Huper 30.

Once I reload Camara On Puter I will upload pic BADASS

Also the New 07 3 Series Couples Cake 1/4's Don't move

I work wit BMWs all the time my man ...I yet havent heard of that M7 MAYBE M6(also new model ) it was the new 335i coupe which is turbo charged....those are nice... I tint them all the time...

Archived