Reliable, quality tinter in Vegas?

Guest IsLNdbOi

Guest IsLNdbOi

Just bought my first car and it didn't come with any tinting. Anyway, I live here in Las Vegas, NV. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, quality tinter / tint shop here in Vegas?

Thanks.

Guest shaidtan

I just picked up my first new car, which did not come tinted. I asked the dealer where they recommended for tinting, and after looking around a bit went with their recommendation. The place is called DC Auto (I think they used to be called DC Green Valley).

I had the tint done about three weeks ago. The only thing I've noticed is a few very small air bubbles on the quarter windows and one spot on the rear window where there appears to be some dust between the film and the glass. It's not a huge deal, but a simple annoyance none-the-less.

They offer a lifetime no-questions-asked warranty. They even cover accidental scratches to the film, which I like. I called them about the dust and they seem more than willing to redo the film. It's just a matter of finding time to take the car in to have them do it.

I'll keep you informed here on how it goes, but so far I like what I've seen with them.

-Shaidtan

Guest shaidtan

I went down to them on Saturday. They looked at it and confirmed there is lint between the film and the tint. What it came down to is they guarantee 90% (I think) visibility, and that they will redo the tint under the warranty but cannot guarantee the same issue wont occur elsewhere on the window.

I'm debating having it done, but at least they're willing to take care of it.

-Shaidtan

Guest Key West

There is NOTHING made by human hands that is perfect. Your car isn't perfect. (Hard to swallow, ... But true) Tint is an aftermarket retro-fit. You are going to have SOME contamination. If you want perfect, ask God to tint your car. He might, or might not. Even if you could get dyed glass, I guarantee it wont be PERFECT! :shoot1 Ease up, quit being 4|\|4L, and you'll enjoy life more. :fdup

Guest Key West
Just bought my first car and it didn't come with any tinting. Anyway, I live here in Las Vegas, NV. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, quality tinter / tint shop here in Vegas?

Thanks.

Yeah, Back in the really early 80's there used to be one on the corner of El Escorial and Mountain Vista, just off Flamingo. But I moved!!! Sorry! :shoot1

Archived