How to start a weekend!!!

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

About 2:00 this morning (I am sound asleep) I hear "Steve!", I mumble and turn over. Then I hearSTEVE, FIRE!!!!!, Oh Shiot!! I smell smoke big time, The wife has got my attention now! I go out side, and there are 4 fire engines, cops got our road blocked off, and the house behind our property is going up in flames!!!

Paint cans cooking off, electrical wires popping like the fourth of july! Higgins howling , Mooch barking, Crazy scene! About 100 yds from my back door! Scared me to death, 'cuz at first I thought I heard Janet say "We're on fire" House was gutted. Total loss, fortunately unoccupied at the time so no one was hurt!

Needless to say it got my heart racing at 2:00 AM

Guest Key West
Ive been in a house fire and a car fire! Both were scary as Hells!!! PANIC MODE SUCKS!!!There has been a rash of vacant houses burning around here! Most are the result of a m*th lab blowing up! Whats this world comin too? :dunno

Go figger! :beer

This wasn't a m*th lab, just some idiot burning shiot that code enforcement told them to get rid of. They are the 'Hood riff raff in an otherwise nice little neighborhood!

Upside is, there is a strict ban on burning here, and the fire marshall interviewed all the neighbors who saw him burning. looks like the neighborhood will be better off in the long run, Dude is going to jail! :dunno

Guest Key West
Ive been in a house fire and a car fire! Both were scary as Hells!!! PANIC MODE SUCKS!!!There has been a rash of vacant houses burning around here! Most are the result of a m*th lab blowing up! Whats this world comin too? :beer

If they are stupid enough to play with chemicals that they "KNOW" nothing about, just following others instructions, I say F'em, let them take themselves out of the gene pool :dunno These jackasses know nothing about chemistry. And even Alfred Nobel paid the price for ignorance :dunno

Archived