• Last Reply

I could not agree more :lol6

it's time to train up some young guys to tint

and sling some film and tools to the tint world

but as bad as it sux

...it is WAY better than 12 volt ever was :beer

at least we make a respectable paycheck :beer

Guest ninjatinter
wow :lol I've never had anything else I'm so passionate about and I love everything about it :beer

:dunno Amen brutha, I wouldn't want to be doing anything else!!! ( sept maybe pro snowboarding!) :beer

Could be just having a bad day/week...however if it's deeper than that:

I've found over the years that tinting can eat you up and spit you out and make you bitter :beer ..I was fortunate enough to turn my attitude around, make a few adjustments in how to run my solo business over the yrs and haven't regretted it..

**When a tinting business is calibrated for your personal needs (meaning to sit down and figure out what you want in life and what makes you happy) you will thank tinting for the freedom it gives you rather than the freedom it takes from you.** :dunno

Could be just having a bad day/week...however if it's deeper than that:

I've found over the years that tinting can eat you up and spit you out and make you bitter :beer ..I was fortunate enough to turn my attitude around, make a few adjustments in how to run my solo business over the yrs and haven't regretted it..

**When a tinting business is calibrated for your personal needs (meaning to sit down and figure out what you want in life and what makes you happy) you will thank tinting for the freedom it gives you rather than the freedom it takes from you.** :dunno

Very good advice! Some days or customers can be tough, but I love the work.

Archived