I hate window tinting

I was really hating tinting today :eyebrows I did 79 old azz airplane hanger windows, nasty grout ridden POS. I only have 50 left now :DD

man it sucked. I was totally amazed that I was able to gat that many done in one day...little 9 x 12 POS windows.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was really hating tinting today :DD I did 79 old azz airplane hanger windows, nasty grout ridden POS. I only have 50 left now :DD

man it sucked. I was totally amazed that I was able to gat that many done in one day...little 9 x 12 POS windows.

man that sux !!!!!

I hope you are gettin paid like a mug :eyebrows

This is a museum at the local air force base...this section of windows was from the original structure dating back to the 1950`s :eyebrows they built the museum around some of the old building to make it part of the museum.

fuggin nightmare but I got the hard part done now.

160 something windows in all.

HIZZOPAPAS.jpg

Guest vclimber
This is a museum at the local air force base...this section of windows was from the original structure dating back to the 1950`s :lol2 they built the museum around some of the old building to make it part of the museum.

fuggin nightmare but I got the hard part done now.

160 something windows in all.

HIZZOPAPAS.jpg

:DD I hope you didn't price that by the regular sq ft rate. My competitor did that once and... :DD

Museum, air base, barracks... these words give me the chills. :eyebrows

Guest nautiboi73
:spit I hope you didn't price that by the regular sq ft rate. My competitor did that once and... :lol

Museum, air base, barracks... these words give me the chills. :spit

man I swear I hope you didn't price it like that. Damn did u eve price that or the boss?

anyway. Better the DOG than the BOI :lol

Looks good................... 160? I am getting dizzy.

:bat there are a total of 160 windows, but only about 100 are the little ones and of the little ones only 64 are the relly nasty hanger windows. :poke the rest are regular sized windows like you wild find in a house. I only have about 8 more 36 x 28 windows left.

slizzzzzut all that is hanging my bucket is a bungee strap :poke

Archived