HO, V-K and other "ceramists"

Guest tintguy7
Most commerical warranties are 10 to 12 years because there's a good chance that business will still be there that long.

"Lifetime" warranties on the product for res installs because the typical home owner with enough money to have their windows tinted moves about every 7 years.

Most cars come with a 3 year or 36,000 mile warranty, but I don't see them exploding during year 4.

I have an 01 odyssey van and the transmission went from normal to not working in 48 hours at3years 2months,37,000 miles> :gasp lucky I bought the extended warranty! :lol

Warranties are just marketing issues right now, someday they could be more than just that. :lol

They've been marketing "smoke and mirrors" film warranties for years VC.

I'm 100% certain the deception will continue by all manufacturers.

This is due to the fact that not one of them who would want to go back to something credible can afford to be honest and non-competitive in a war of words that means f... all.

Devil

[

I have an 01 odyssey van and the transmission went from normal to not working in 48 hours at3years 2months,37,000 miles> :beer lucky I bought the extended warranty! :thumb

If you have an oddysey, Honda is having major problems with the transmissions.

They have extended the warranty on the trans to 100,000 miles. If you paid any deductable , request your money back. Check out oddysseyclub.com for all the other van oowners with similar trans troubles.

Guest vclimber

[

I have an 01 odyssey van and the transmission went from normal to not working in 48 hours at3years 2months,37,000 miles> :beer lucky I bought the extended warranty! :thumb

If you have an oddysey, Honda is having major problems with the transmissions.

They have extended the warranty on the trans to 100,000 miles. If you paid any deductable , request your money back. Check out oddysseyclub.com for all the other van oowners with similar trans troubles.

Yep, the tranny warranty is usually longer than the 3/36k anyways...

Of course warranties is only sales trick, but why people in window film indusrty can't use other trix? Why do we have cheat customers, like sugar water manufacturers?

It doesn't cheat the customers. It cheats the installers when we have to replace it for pennys on the dollar.

The customer says, "Hey, that's what we have a warranty for." when it fails.

We say, "crap, here comes a half price job and lots of paper work."

Archived