this will make your heart skip a beat

Guest Beeline

man thats some sad sh|t, couldnt imagine being in that situation.

There is alot of contraversy going on about this right now.

When the buildings came down they defied the laws of gravity in the rate that they fell. The way they fell is consistant with an implosion for a demolition of a building. Also, jet fuel will not burn hot enough to melt the steel that was used to build the towers. There have been building around the world that were not constructed aswell as the towers and have burned for over 10 hrs (and thats multiply buildings) and never fell to the ground.

Guest .tony. .riot.
man thats some sad sh|t, couldnt imagine being in that situation.

There is alot of contraversy going on about this right now.

When the buildings came down they defied the laws of gravity in the rate that they fell. The way they fell is consistant with an implosion for a demolition of a building. Also, jet fuel will not burn hot enough to melt the steel that was used to build the towers. There have been building around the world that were not constructed aswell as the towers and have burned for over 10 hrs (and thats multiply buildings) and never fell to the ground.

Ii know what you're talking about, because I saw the same video you did.

"Tell God to blow the wind from the west"

Holy crap. I just finished watching the video you posted.

Guest CajunTinter

Man, that was intense stuff......

And if the marines deprive a terrorists of sleep that's considered torture........ I think the gentleman on that tape would think differently if he would still be with us!!!!

Archived