Vinyl

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:gasp I don't care WTF all the haters say........ :lol

Toyota or Mercedez, if the customer likes it, then...............Who TF cares!!!! :lol

You satisfied the customer and collected the money!!!!!

3 rules of business,

1) Get the money

2) Get the money

3) Get the money

Any questions?????????? :lol

I don't do this sh!t for fun.......

If they like it then thats all there is to it, it's their car!! Just how long it'll last and someone messing with it since it's on the outside should concern you!! Some remove everything and/or cover every bit of glass and some don't!! Those who remove will say that those who don't do a suck ass job (1/4's,brake lights etc..) and those who don't will say that all that is overrated as long as it's looks good,customers happy and protected from the sun!! An ongoing battle will see on this site!! I'm neutral I'll take out what I can as long as it's not risky!!

On most mercs those qtr windows come away easily. Roll down drop glass, pull felt from top corner where drop and qtr meet, small philips screw up in there, remove screw pull channel forward then up and comes away completely, the channel is usually in 2 halfs.

I have actually tinted those on the outside when I couldn't work out how they came away or found the rubber too tight to get the film in. Sounds like the job a cowboy would do but it did look ok, honest.

Uncle Bob :lol

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
On most mercs those qtr windows come away easily. Roll down drop glass, pull felt from top corner where drop and qtr meet, small philips screw up in there, remove screw pull channel forward then up and comes away completely, the channel is usually in 2 halfs.

I have actually tinted those on the outside when I couldn't work out how they came away or found the rubber too tight to get the film in. Sounds like the job a cowboy would do but it did look ok, honest.

Uncle Bob :beer

do you have any pics on the glass removal? :rollin

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

looks like a lot of work taking out the glass...screw that, I like the vinyl. looks better with than without, I always hated why they have damn near more glass covered by gasket than what you can tint. looks good :rollin

Archived