Getting My Car Tinted...

Guest drive4fun

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest drive4fun
click the link in my signature if you wanna see some HPCharcoal 32 installs. (among other solargard films) my car is done in HPCH32. :lol

Thanks for the link. Pictures helped out a little. It's still hard to tell how dark/light it will be because of all the angles and views. Good job on the work bro and nice car. Thanks guys for the input keep it coming.

Adam

Another thing that no one is really touching on.

Blade you might know the answer to this one...

What about the radio reception? Have you had your costumers complain of loss or anything? I listen to a lot of FM stations but at times I do tune to AM stations.

The shop where I am getting the tints done say that there will be no loss whatsoever. They claim that the HP Charcoal will not affect signal at all... :lol

I've had 2 customer complaints of AM radio reception. both cars were subaru STIs. both were done in HPTrueGrey 28. both I spliced the film (after the fact) above the defrosters and below the antenna. fixed the problem....no more issues. :lol

adam

you need to find a shop thet you trust

everything else is secondary

how do you know ???

you don't

...... ask for references, and see some of their work

altimas are easy to get a high quality job

but nothing is perfect in this biz

Yer aveetar!!! Bwahahahahahaaaaaa!!! :lol

These guys are correct. :rollin

:beer

Guest drive4fun
How long do you guys think the shop should take to tint my altima se-r?

The shop stated that it will take anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half... They do it by first come first serve basis... the shop where I got my tints done for my other car did it by appointments.. Probably just shop preference... Does this sound right?

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I always like it when you drop off the car and say call me when it's done, it depends on the shop but half the time I have to stop and answer the phone or have a walkin customer I have to show shades and give quotes which slows me down a lot. :beer you had a question about payments, my customers always pay after..I have never asked for upfront payment. why do you ask? do you think your not going to pay if you dont like it? its an aftermarket product installed on your vehicle, no job or installer is perfect just keep that in mind. your altima is a simple car and since there removing the rear brake light I'd say you found a quality shop, I wouldnt remove the door panels either. good luck :rollin

Guest autotinter

How long do you guys think the shop should take to tint my altima se-r?

The shop stated that it will take anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half... They do it by first come first serve basis... the shop where I got my tints done for my other car did it by appointments.. Probably just shop preference... Does this sound right?

:rollin

Archived