This never happened to me......

Guest CajunTinter

Guest CajunTinter

Some crackhead ran into my shop today, grabbed a high end stereo and ran out (he fled on foot)..... Had to chase the stupid bastaad in my truck... :eyebrows 911 took forever to answer (called from my cell) so I almost run the dumbshiat over, then he tries to hide between the cars in a new car lot so I had to chase him a couple of blocks (on foot) before the cops caught up w/ us..... First time this ever happened to us in over 30 yrs of business. It was freaky, but all worked out in the end, he's in jail, and I got my stuff back. :DD

Guest vclimber

Every once in a while we get some jittery bloodshot eyed guy comin around wanting to sell us brand new speakers in the box. Some of them still have the packing slip with Circuit City's address on it. :eyebrows

We just stall em and call :DD

Guest FIREMAN68

man brother your crazy! I hope you had something on you to protect yourself if the guy decided to turn around and shoot you over what some stereo. I don't know about everybody else but no stereo is worth my life. the good thing is that your ok and that *ucking :eyebrows is behind bars. crazy story but I would of let the dude go. :DD

Some crackhead ran into my shop today, grabbed a high end stereo and ran out (he fled on foot)..... Had to chase the stupid bastaad in my truck... :DD 911 took forever to answer (called from my cell) so I almost run the dumbshiat over, then he tries to hide between the cars in a new car lot so I had to chase him a couple of blocks (on foot) before the cops caught up w/ us..... First time this ever happened to us in over 30 yrs of business. It was freaky, but all worked out in the end, he's in jail, and I got my stuff back. :DD

so thats where Zo was :eyebrows

Archived