This never happened to me......

Guest CajunTinter

I am about to snap I would beat someones head in if they walked off with one of my pens :spit

I guess then I probably shoudlnt make any of my patented perverted comments to TTC tonight then :spit

Mr P sir

Now you know Im not one to stir up chiatt around here but 1peeceberetta just sent me a pm braggin about walking out of your shop with 2 pens today :spit

Do what you need to do, Im going to bed and pretending like I didnt here or see anything...............

but if you need an alibi :spit

Guest solarspot
Mr P sir

Now you know Im not one to stir up chiatt around here but 1peeceberetta just sent me a pm braggin about walking out of your shop with 2 pens today :lol

Do what you need to do, Im going to bed and pretending like I didnt here or see anything...............

but if you need an alibi :spit

:lol:spit

Guest nautiboi73
I am about to snap I would beat someones head in if they walked off with one of my pens :spit

DAmn who been rubbing Mr P the wrong way? :lol

TTC needs to rub him the right way :spit

and CAjun, GLad that you are ok,

I think I would snap and do the same thing. but add the part that Mr P said too.

I am such a calm person that when I do get mad, I get scared.. no sh|ting

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
Mr P sir

Now you know Im not one to stir up chiatt around here but 1peeceberetta just sent me a pm braggin about walking out of your shop with 2 pens today :poke

YO MOMMA!

but if you need an alibi :poke

Archived