Whats a good price to pay per foot?

Guest TheMow

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK ALL im done I ordered 100ft off ebay. I was doing a jeep cherokee. I tinted every window and only wasted one piece. The cuts came out perfect. The only issue is dirt. There is some dirt. Not alot. But a few specs here and there. I didnt need to shrink the cack window. It came out perfect. I gained aot of experience. In no way am I a pro and there are some cars that I wouldnt tackle. But I can admit that.

OK ALL im done I ordered 100ft off ebay. I was doing a jeep cherokee. I tinted every window and only wasted one piece. The cuts came out perfect. The only issue is dirt. There is some dirt. Not alot. But a few specs here and there. I didnt need to shrink the cack window. It came out perfect. I gained aot of experience. In no way am I a pro and there are some cars that I wouldnt tackle. But I can admit that.

(It came out perfect}? :twocents:DD

Guest TheMow

Ok a year later and the tint is still fine...im adding pictures today...they will be hi res close ups.....

I dont know why everyone on here talks %&$#.......How did the pros become pros????

Archived