Whats a good price to pay per foot?

Guest TheMow

Guest Marco

Are you sure in the year and a half since you did this car it turned purple and you had it stripped and professionally redone or is it someone else's ride :evilgrin:lol2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thetintcenter
Ok a year later and the tint is still fine...im adding pictures today...they will be hi res close ups.....

I dont know why everyone on here talks %&$#.......How did the pros become pros????

Dude I agree. IMO I think that any Noobie should be given advice to help them. This is a forum to help others not bash them for asking a question, jeeez. We all were Noobies once and if we listened to everyone saying to take it to a pro, well, we would never be pro's ourselves. I've seen threads where members just went off the chain telling noobies not to try and calling them names and so on. Let's try to help instead of discourage others. This doesn't apply to everyone, just some....

Guest djtekk707

Yea I came here to get advice. Not to get trashed on, but hey everyone hates on people that are trying to do the same on them. :dunno

Looks good from here Mow. :dunno

The DIY urge is something which obviously transcends window tinting and going to a professional is usually advisable, but sometimes you just wanna get your hands dirty no matter the cost, right? That said, you are posting on a forum full of profesional window tinters -your bound to catch a little static. :dunno

Don't worry about all of that -but when you want to film your new/used 3000GT, Cobalt, Del Sol, etc... look out! :dunno

Guest Crackz

how in the hell do you tine a window any way :dunno

Im gonna tine my own windows and as opposed to going to the parts store and buying 3 boxes Im gonna go to a shop and try to buy some of their roll. Whats a good price to pay per foot or meter?

:nuts:dunno :dunno :dunno tine those windows

Guest Thetintcenter
how in the hell do you tine a window any way :nuts
Im gonna tine my own windows and as opposed to going to the parts store and buying 3 boxes Im gonna go to a shop and try to buy some of their roll. Whats a good price to pay per foot or meter?

:dunno :dunno :nuts:dunno tine those windows

Now thats funny right there!! :dunno

Archived