40" COMPUTERCUT PLOTTER FOR SALE ***UPDATED

(In Philadelphia Region - Prefer Pick up)

Barely used 40" OM-100 Plotter (<15x) in excellent condition for sale. This plotter is THE plotter recommended for ComputerCut but is compatible with other sign & tint cutting software. It's a killer plotter for both mass production and niche-art jobs but, because I primarily do mobile work, I have not mangaged to incorporate the plotter into my daily usage as much as I would have liked. So unfortunately, a very productive machine goes otherwise unused. I will include a roll of 18" x 100' Clearshield ($400 value) and various CC marketing materials at no extra charge as well. Further, this plotter includes the front film catch AND the 3 tier rear end loader (+$500 value). Package orignially cost me $7000 from Beakart not so long ago.

Asking $3800.00 plus shipping Or Best Offer. If interested, please email Ash at cptncvmn@yahoo.com or call 215.740.6001.

dude...you have 20 posts and 13 of them have been the same thing...selling this plotter :beer I'm gonna start trashin' 'em. :nope

Hey BLADE,

that's because not once but twice I've been dicked over at the last minute by "interested" parties where someone has committed and renegged at the last minute (long after I've told other interested parties that it was sold) .... .sorry if the posts are bothering you, just trying to unload this thing....

dude...you have 20 posts and 13 of them have been the same thing...selling this plotter :lol I'm gonna start trashin' 'em. :hmmm

Hey BLADE,

that's because not once but twice I've been dicked over at the last minute by "interested" parties where someone has committed and renegged at the last minute (long after I've told other interested parties that it was sold) .... .sorry if the posts are bothering you, just trying to unload this thing....

dude dont worry about Blade -you can take him :hmmm

Archived