Fantasy Hockey

This might be specifically for autotinter. :poke I set up a league for this year, pretty much the same as last year with minor adjustments. League is TintersRock...ID# is 43139...Password is Blackhawks. http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

Autotinter....Tell QC and a couple of the others from last year that actually tried. If they don't plan on spending a couple minutes a week to set up their players, don't invite them. :poke

If not enough join in the next week, I'm taking it public to fill out the league. :bat

It's going to be autodraft, Head to head, with one added bench player and a longer waiver time (4 days) to make guys like me think twice about flipping around. :lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what are you saying...I cant play this year.. :bat:poke

Ummm...If you let bad teams beat you like last year, while you sit every good player you got...Yep. :lol

Give it a shot TG, you know it better now, and since I have the ultimate power, I can simply erase you if you become inept. :poke

Excellent. :thumb The draft is autodraft...but you pre-rank your players, which you can do now. The actual draft happens when we decide we have enough guys, or the league is full. I'm hoping for at least 8 teams. League is set up as head to head, you play one other manager for the week. You can set your rosters days, weeks, even a month ahead, so there's no reason to not have a full team playing. League settings for scoring I think you can access and see how it's set up. If you have any friends that want to play, by all means, invite them. You can pick up players on waivers throughout the season, but the player you dump can be picked up by anyone else.

Archived