Slashes on interior by rear window from tinting

Guest Stephanie

im with OT on this...how can we judge anything without pix or knowing the situation....the best thing to do is to take it up with the tintshop..we cant help you in any way here...take your complaints to the shop..and if they dont do anything about it...call it a lose...there is not much you can do with out some kinda proof

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so this customer cleans the rear glass all the time................... right! She did it cleaning the glass so much! Customer gets windows tinted....... customer looks real close at the tint and for the first time the trim shows up! I'm so tired of dealing with this sort of thing. Customers are always just sure they know it was not there before. Give me a break........................ pictures would help too! :beer

so this customer cleans the rear glass all the time................... right! She did it cleaning the glass so much! Customer gets windows tinted....... customer looks real close at the tint and for the first time the trim shows up! I'm so tired of dealing with this sort of thing. Customers are always just sure they know it was not there before. Give me a break........................ pictures would help too! :beer

:beer Anyone one that's dealt with thousands of Auto customers knows all too well what some will try to pull. Nobody is saying that's the case here, just impossible to know, and judge. My issue is with customers looking for us to help resolve disputes, I really doubt that's the intent of the consumer forum. :beer

Guest Stephanie

my car

Here is a link to some pics. of the slashes I'm talking about. Please reply back ASAP if you have any comments. I have a appt. early tomorrow at the tint shop where it happend so please help. Thank you

Now you've got all these opinions, but it means nothing...still your word against theirs. That's my point. If somebody on here gave an opinion about something I know I didn't do, I would be pretty peeved. You've got one side of the story here, the shop has no way of giving theirs, this type thing is ridiculous and unfair. :beer

Guest Stephanie
:beer

I say it's not the tint shops fault...there...now go tell them that in the morning.

Yeah this car is 2 years old and it's falling apart already, not only that but it's olny in one spot on each side, and any one who does clean the inside of there rear window would see that. So I see you are like the same type of person I'm dealing with now!!!!!

Archived