Opinions on SunTek

Guest johnyqust

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have found suntek HP to be a good film...best thing to do is try it out and see how you like it..it shrink really well..and the clearity is good...I have used it for 2 years now...not a single come back..and my customer seem to really like it..

we tested out some standard on an employee's car and the stuff installs nice, if the HP is anything like it, it can't be too bad.

the standard is thinner the the HP...kinda like working with MMM.....I would stick with the HP

Guest Sprinter
Considering switching over to SunTek HP from Lulu ATR series. Any opinions on this would be appreciated?

:beer

if you don't do cheap tint jobs like dealer work then I'd stay where your at.

you'll be saving about 5 dollars a car per install, so you have to ask yourself is it worth it to switch to save around 2000.00 per year, or can you raise your price 5 dollars a car and be satisfied because you like this film your using now.

Considering switching over to SunTek HP from Lulu ATR series. Any opinions on this would be appreciated?

:nope

if you don't do cheap tint jobs like dealer work then I'd stay where your at.

you'll be saving about 5 dollars a car per install, so you have to ask yourself is it worth it to switch to save around 2000.00 per year, or can you raise your price 5 dollars a car and be satisfied because you like this film your using now.

:nope (unless of course your having problems with the ATR or with your distributor) otherwise , it's not worth switching ONLY for the little savings.

My understanding of the film from a couple of unbiased users I've talked to (experienced tinters) is that the Suntek is a great film to learn on (slightly..and I do mean slightly) better shrink ability than the ATR and fades (slightly..I do mean slightly) quicker than the ATR but not enough that a consumer would notice when comparing over equal exposure. Adhesive seems to hold just as good ! (so far) .

Clarity and colour is a personal preference...holding up 2 samples side by side of the ATR and the Suntek, I prefer the look of the ATR..but as I say, that's a personal preference..it's like saying all sports cars look best painted red because it's MY favorite colour :wall

**These aren't FACTS ..only observations and opinions :beer **

Archived