Opinions on SunTek

Guest johnyqust

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest autotinter
I do- :nope metint offered to send me new film if I would send the old stuff for them to examine! I just didnt get around to it! Its flaking off like crazy! I think its the glass cleaner my detail guy uses! :nope

strong ammonia cleaners can do a real number on the coating :beer

I dont see a brown look to the film at all...if you ask me

I've gotten more than 1 new customer come to me that were repeat customers at the competition due to them switching to Suntek and not liking "the brownish look" to it compared to the ATR .. more than just me seeing it I guess :beer

The world would be boring if we all used the same film :nope:nope

I dont see a brown look to the film at all...if you ask me

I've gotten more than 1 new customer come to me that were repeat customers at the competition due to them switching to Suntek and not liking "the brownish look" to it compared to the ATR .. more than just me seeing it I guess :nope

The world would be boring if we all used the same film :wall:wall

the carbon does have a slight brownish look to it..but I would perfer that then the greenish look the ATR has.. :beer:nope

Guest Diamond Tints

Only thing I dont like about sun-tek is when you have 35% on front and 20% on rear I think they look a different colour, nice films, great shrinking, fair price but the match just isn't there for me :hmmm

Archived