'02 TL

Guest BrooklineTL

Guest BrooklineTL

Hi All,

I'm looking for a recomendation on tint shops in the Boston area. Somewhere in metro Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Watertown, or Newton would be the most convenient. My car is a 2002 Acura TL - black with tan interior. This is my first tinting experience, so any and all advice is much appreciated. How much should I pay for a quality job w/ quality film? What questions do I need to ask to ensure a good job w/ no damage to the car? Any recomendations on %s? And most importantly, which shops are best?

Thanks

Guest Tom Cat
Hi All,

I'm looking for a recomendation on tint shops in the Boston area. Somewhere in metro Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Watertown, or Newton would be the most convenient. My car is a 2002 Acura TL - black with tan interior. This is my first tinting experience, so any and all advice is much appreciated. How much should I pay for a quality job w/ quality film? What questions do I need to ask to ensure a good job w/ no damage to the car? Any recomendations on %s? And most importantly, which shops are best?

Thanks

Your best bet would be to call around to different shops and get price quotes. Keep in mind that with tint as well cars, you get what you pay for. ASk to see examples of their work. If they don't take the time to explain that your TL may have certain films that aren't suitable (mention if you have GPS or Sat. Radio) for use, think twice about using it. Good Luck :thumb

Archived