How to remove new tint from paint?

Guest peabody67gto

Guest peabody67gto

Hello,

I just got my 240sx tinted today and when I washed my car I noticed a very small piece of tint on my paint. It is about 1/4 inch and I want it off my paint. I tried wax, compound, rubbing, soap/water, picking at it with finger nail. Is there something I can do to get this little piece off my paint or should I just bring it back to the shop.

THANKS

Guest peabody67gto
r u high?

No not a cheap paint job. It is the factory Nissan paint job. No I am not high.

My car was sitting in the sun for hours , could that make the piece stick on the paint. I am serious it will not come off. Maybe I will try rubbing Alcohol.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

let it soften up in the sun and pick it off with your fingernail. use a little windex to remove any adhesive that might be left. At first I thought this was a joke.

Guest peabody67gto

Thanks for the help.

The piece was very very small and hard to pick at. I just got it off with a little rubbing Alcohol and a rag. I had to rub it for a few minutes and then it finely came off.

I do not know anything about tint so I guess now that I am thinking about it I should have tried to rub harder before posting a silly question. Now I feel like an idiot and will not post again and bother you guys...

Guest MidcoastMW

"are u high" LOL

but yea man, just pull that lil bugger off.

Thanks for the help.

The piece was very very small and hard to pick at. I just got it off with a little rubbing Alcohol and a rag. I had to rub it for a few minutes and then it finely came off.

I do not know anything about tint so I guess now that I am thinking about it I should have tried to rub harder before posting a silly question. Now I feel like an idiot and will not post again and bother you guys...

dont feel like an idiot, you've already proved yourself smarter than others around here.... :lol:lol

:evileye

Archived