Saints Row

Guest Meff

Saints Row is out for the 360. It is a carbon copy of the grand theft auto series. Just picture GTA with much better graphics, and yes it does work as a stress reliever for me, just like the GTA series. You can take it online also, but I am not really up to date on the types of gameplay that are online. Not really a game for little ones, but still it is cool. :evileye

I got the VGA cable, hooked it to my PC monitor and set it for high definition...it's freaking amazing...

Saint's Row is just like Grand theft auto but with better graphics and built in game face type stuff.

I picked up Battlefield2 Modern Combat and it kicks ass too.

My gamertag is TD22 if anyone else is out there :lol2

Guest MidcoastMW

I had a 360 in my hands at Best Buy the other day....but set it down. I gota look into this game. Ima hardcore GTA fan. Have 1 and 2 on the first Playstation...you remember, the view from in the sky looking straight down, and crappy graffix!?!?!

I had a 360 in my hands at Best Buy the other day....but set it down. I gota look into this game. Ima hardcore GTA fan. Have 1 and 2 on the first Playstation...you remember, the view from in the sky looking straight down, and crappy graffix!?!?!

Damn right, the above view like spy hunter. Corny music to boot..... good times.

I got the VGA cable, hooked it to my PC monitor and set it for high definition...it's freaking amazing...

Saint's Row is just like Grand theft auto but with better graphics and built in game face type stuff.

I picked up Battlefield2 Modern Combat and it kicks ass too.

My gamertag is TD22 if anyone else is out there :bingo

I tried to make my character look something like Mike Tyson.

My wife got me an xbox360 for my early birthday gift last night, she also got Saints Row, but I haven't played it yet :bingo

Warranty Ric, just for ease of mind do the warranty. I am on my third 360. Damn things keep crappin out. There is also an aftermarket intercooler, something like $20.00 that snaps into the back of the uniyt itself to try and keep it cooler. Just a heads up.

Archived