Saints Row

Guest Meff

Guest tintdawg

'Ring of death' is caused when you stand the 360 up (like it was meant to go), the fans work harder to pull air up. This causes the disk to vibrate. (like a high speed wobble) this in turn rubs the disk to the laser eye, causing a ring on the game, music, movie you are playing'ring of death'. It also destroys the eye of the laser. (hardware failure) Microsoft really screwed up, but I would never buy a sony anyway. rumor has it that they have already redesigned the 360 and it will be lanched sometime in late 08.

Guest MidcoastMW

I had a 360 in my hands at Best Buy the other day....but set it down. I gota look into this game. Ima hardcore GTA fan. Have 1 and 2 on the first Playstation...you remember, the view from in the sky looking straight down, and crappy graffix!?!?!

Damn right, the above view like spy hunter. Corny music to boot..... good times.

I got the VGA cable, hooked it to my PC monitor and set it for high definition...it's freaking amazing...

Saint's Row is just like Grand theft auto but with better graphics and built in game face type stuff.

I picked up Battlefield2 Modern Combat and it kicks ass too.

My gamertag is TD22 if anyone else is out there :beer

I tried to make my character look something like Mike Tyson.

Hell yea, and the best part was instead of the 'stars' showing your wanted level, you had lil piggy icons!!! :beer The good ole GTA.

Archived