Tinting an Acura TL in BOSTON

Guest BrooklineTL

Guest BrooklineTL

Hi All,

I'm looking for a recomendation on tint shops in the Boston area. Somewhere in metro Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Watertown, or Newton would be the most convenient. My car is a 2002 Acura TL - black with tan interior. This is my first tinting experience, so any and all advice is much appreciated. How much should I pay for a quality job w/ quality film? What questions do I need to ask to ensure a good job w/ no damage to the car? Any recomendations on %s? And most importantly, which shops are best?

Thanks

Guest Keepitreel

Call Solarsolutions 339-223-0485, We try our best not to damage customers cars.

Hi All,

I'm looking for a recomendation on tint shops in the Boston area. Somewhere in metro Boston, Brighton, Brookline, Watertown, or Newton would be the most convenient. My car is a 2002 Acura TL - black with tan interior. This is my first tinting experience, so any and all advice is much appreciated. How much should I pay for a quality job w/ quality film? What questions do I need to ask to ensure a good job w/ no damage to the car? Any recomendations on %s? And most importantly, which shops are best?

Thanks

Archived