Found a good shop, but don't know anything about tint...(2001 Aval

Guest Namirrem

Guest Namirrem

Hey guys - I've got a 2001 Toyota Avalon that I'm wanting to get tinted. It's camel-colored exterior & interior. I live in Bham, and the state regs at 35%. I frequently drive in Hoover, so going any lower isn't an option. I know nothing about what kind of tint would look good on the car/what to look for - - - I just need something that looks good, keeps the sun out. Guy I talked to said that they have 8 different brands (I think) of tint, and then might as well have been speaking Chinese - didn't have any idea what he was talking about. Can somebody direct me? (what to look for, what to ask for, etc)

Guest Key West
Advantage bronze 35% looks perfect on that car. If they are a reputable shop htey will have it, if they don't, tell them to get it.

Red Car/Tan Interior? Green Car/Tan interior, Champagne car, White car? These are the only cars to me that look good with bronze. And they DO look awesome. But other than those color combo's (Just MY opinion) Go with grey/charcoal/smoke. or whatever the hell the shop chooses to call it, as long as its metallized, or better :trustme:trustme:thumb

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Advantage bronze 35% looks perfect on that car. If they are a reputable shop htey will have it, if they don't, tell them to get it.

Red Car/Tan Interior? Green Car/Tan interior, Champagne car, White car? These are the only cars to me that look good with bronze. And they DO look awesome. But other than those color combo's (Just MY opinion) Go with grey/charcoal/smoke. or whatever the hell the shop chooses to call it, as long as its metallized, or better :thumb:trustme:trustme

I thought camel was a tan color

Guest Namirrem

Red Car/Tan Interior? Green Car/Tan interior, Champagne car, White car? These are the only cars to me that look good with bronze. And they DO look awesome. But other than those color combo's (Just MY opinion) Go with grey/charcoal/smoke. or whatever the hell the shop chooses to call it, as long as its metallized, or better :thumb:trustme:trustme

I thought camel was a tan color

Yeah, it is a tan color (inside and out). Also, I'm wanting to have my bluetooth gps unit (stand-alone) sitting in the front windshield area..........will metallic film hamper my getting GPS whatsoever? I figure it'll have good line of sight, but just want to make sure.

not too many people use bronze around here, but it should look good on that color. it usually is an older persons color though. my mom has it on her car. her interior is almost white(lexus) with champagne exterior

Archived