sun-gard new film

dont judge a film company from one line of film they have .. all manufactures have film lines that will go to sheit fast

and they all have lines that will stand up for a good amount of time

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont judge a film company from one line of film they have .. all manufactures have film lines that will go to sheit fast

and they all have lines that will stand up for a good amount of time

well, on the film the post is about, I can assure you that the PerformX Steel and Bronze and the Endurance are what is being talked about unless there has been drastic changes in the last 2 or 3 years.

I've done a very fair comparision . Two 99 civics tinted within 1 week of each other tinted the same way . One with Slaate, one with ATTRR (hybrid to hybrid) . Parked in the same driveway , facing the same direction most of th time for 2 yrs with myself watching . You can't get any better of a comparision than that. Needless to say, based upon my personal observation , I'll would never use slaate again. The choice became rather "clear" to me :nohit:

Bless those that love the film and have great results..I must have had a hole in the ozone layer on top of the slaate car...it's all I can come up with as th only unknown factor.

B4 anyone chews me out for this post..I'm not saying it is a fact..I'm only telling you what I observed when doing so..it lightened up MUCH quicker than what was promised by the distributor when I chose to deal with that brand.

I'm also aware that there has been bad experiences with the AATTRR from some ..to each his/her own :nohit:

I'm pretty sure their newer films (Nighthawk-Shadow) aren't made the way Slate was. Not real sure how they will hold up, but I have samples on a sun wall that are holding up much better than slate which was toast in short order on the same sample wall. Nighthawk has been around about 2 years or so. Real nice to work with...IF it lasts. :nohit: Slate had the dye in the adhesive....bad idea. :beer:beer

The ONLY way I'd give that company a try again is for a select few on here I'd trust that have been around a while and has used a pruduct giving it a thumbs up..As far as me being the "trail blazer" in trying a new film ..no thanks..been there ..done that..I won't jump on board for a few yrs till after it's been out in Texas :beer:beer

I'm pretty sure their newer films (Nighthawk-Shadow) aren't made the way Slate was. Not real sure how they will hold up, but I have samples on a sun wall that are holding up much better than slate which was toast in short order on the same sample wall. :lol

I have to say yeah..I've heard good things about this film (so far) :nohit:

Archived