"Dog" bounty hunter/bail jumper

Guest CajunTinter

Dawg is an idiot :lol2 But it'll really p1ss me off if he's turned over to the mexican so called justice system. Our justice system need to show some backbone on this deal !!! My opinion is this: Hey Mexico: :finger:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintchick

This story makes me so mad about the U.S. goverment sometimes, this guy gets a rapist off our streets, he catches him after our own Government cant catch him and now we're gonna turn him over to a corrupt goverment so he could basically go rot in their jail system??? Hes put away over 6000 bail jumpers and this is what we do? Would we care if Mexico came over here and arrested one of their wanted Rapists? I highly doubt it,,,,,,,,put this one with the 2 border patrol agents looking at 20 years in prison for shooting that dr*g smuggler, what gives? Why are we kissing Mexicos ass???? :finger:

Guest CajunTinter
This story makes me so mad about the U.S. goverment sometimes, this guy gets a rapist off our streets, he catches him after our own Government cant catch him and now we're gonna turn him over to a corrupt goverment so he could basically go rot in their jail system??? Hes put away over 6000 bail jumpers and this is what we do? Would we care if Mexico came over here and arrested one of their wanted Rapists? I highly doubt it,,,,,,,,put this one with the 2 border patrol agents looking at 20 years in prison for shooting that dr*g smuggler, what gives? Why are we kissing Mexicos ass???? :lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2

Very well stated!!!!

Hey Vincente Fox: :finger:

Guest tintchick

I drove down to Mexico couple times and they stopped our car, took everything out holding their big ak-47's up, their whole "police" system is corrupt, they said we ran a red light when we clearly did not and we had to pay them so they wouldnt take us to their police station :)

Archived