"Dog" bounty hunter/bail jumper

Guest a1wintinter

TC does make a good point but the states have to abide by the law.

Besides all joking aside yeah he might be taking criminals off the street but the guy a f-ing basket case, I mean no respectable grown man dresses and looks the way he does. Then he has his young cronies working with him( these guys are not exactly cream of the crop) and they idolize this guy so all of them think that they are someone. I say let get what he has coming to him, a good ole mexican jail haircut for starters.

Bottom line this guy is a freak, without that show anyone passing him on the street would cross the road to get away from him. F@#king weirdo. :)

Mexico can keep him, and A&E :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There arefreaks everywhere. Try doing his job-I have friends that are bonds men and they have bounty hunters-they will go in and throw people out til they get the one they're after!Its a tough world out there!Just so happens Ol Dog got RICH probably because he looks like a freak! :)

Guest Key West
:lol2 I know mister 35K +, I look at peoples joined dates compared to there posts and im way behind...maybe its because I already know everything :lol6:nope

Yea, I. too, have noticed the join dates and amount of posts! Some guys either need to get to work, or get lives. :thumb:beer

And yea, Dog really sucks :ahole . Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!! AND it's a MEXICAN jail he's off to! :lol2 I don't think they have the same bill of rights we do!! :cool:nope

There arefreaks everywhere. Try doing his job-I have friends that are bonds men and they have bounty hunters-they will go in and throw people out til they get the one they're after!Its a tough world out there!Just so happens Ol Dog got RICH probably because he looks like a freak! :lol6

the attire sux

the mullet is not cool

he needs a true ponytail :bingo

Guest solarspot

There arefreaks everywhere. Try doing his job-I have friends that are bonds men and they have bounty hunters-they will go in and throw people out til they get the one they're after!Its a tough world out there!Just so happens Ol Dog got RICH probably because he looks like a freak! :bingo

the attire sux

the mullet is not cool

he needs a true ponytail :lol6

:lol6

There arefreaks everywhere. Try doing his job-I have friends that are bonds men and they have bounty hunters-they will go in and throw people out til they get the one they're after!Its a tough world out there!Just so happens Ol Dog got RICH probably because he looks like a freak! :poke

the attire sux

the mullet is not cool

he needs a true ponytail :lol2

Ponytails are for freaks too!!! :poke

There arefreaks everywhere. Try doing his job-I have friends that are bonds men and they have bounty hunters-they will go in and throw people out til they get the one they're after!Its a tough world out there!Just so happens Ol Dog got RICH probably because he looks like a freak! :lol2

the attire sux

the mullet is not cool

he needs a true ponytail :lol2

Ponytails are for freaks too!!! :poke

Jethro your gettin slow in your old age -I was wondering how long it would take you to find that :poke

Archived