suffering!

Guest dan-mark

Guest dan-mark

I really want to succeed at tinting so im not gonna stop or give in, but im p#?/# off... I have no shop so im limited to to customers who have a garage. I work nights which is tough to juggle. (ill soon be on weekend shift instead which will free me up in the week). only doin a bout 1 car a week which is actually ok for now as im not quick enough yet but it always seems theres problems arising I thought id accounted for but still its knockin me back which is stressful when they want their car back and its half done in their girlfriends dads garageat 5. !!!!! :)

:)

what can I do!? I know I need my own place to relax and get organised but I dont. had hoped to tint on the side to save for that., but instead im struggling to pay for the film due to waste and practising on my own plus every job 49% goes to the taxman. Im not bad at shrinking, but it seems theres always something going wrong when I put the film on. like isaid, I will not give in, but I dont want to let customers down and wreck my reputation b4 ive even started.... any positive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Diamond Tints
what can I do!? I know I need my own place to relax and get organised but I dont. had hoped to tint on the side to save for that., but instead im struggling to pay for the film due to waste and practising on my own plus every job 49% goes to the taxman.

49% to the tax man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where do you live and if you are just learning why are you paying tax???????????

a positive suggestion would be to learn the trade before you have any expectations of it. there is no other "profession" out there that requires no schooling or certification or apprenticeship: plumbers, electricians, mechanics, masonry, etc all require either education or apprenticeship or both.

everyone gripes about "hacks" but the fact is, every single one of us started out as "hacks" because there is no readily available formal training for it. in the long run, window tinting is going to have to be regulated to an extent because the customers deserve a degree of competency and craftsmanship from the businesses they deal with.

How dead accurate is that?

Please post that up as a sticky.

As for the young man seeking advice.....decide whether you are going to take this profession on full time or not.

If you are, then seek a film dealer for employment and work your way up from the bottom.

There are no short cut ways of becoming good at window tinting.

Devil

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

hang in there,you can only get better. I'd go work for someone full time and work your way up. total submertion,it'll get you better quicker. or you will learn it is not for you.

Archived