sungard tint off

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been reading alot of poopy stuff about Sungard, been thinking about trying out now I question .... how many sungard auto guys are having to take off ....

I think it is the non sungard guys that are taking it off :lol2

That's because the customers are changing to something that will stick. I have coke stains on my rollups that last longer then that crap. :lol2:lol2:lol2

I was using the Slate film....been having several cars come back with adhesive failure from just the last 2 years. One car was a brand new Civic that had been garaged for the most of the time and only exposed to the elements for a few months in NY. The rear was so nasty adhesive ripple and bubbles.

I switched to Lulu and don't plan to look back after 8 years with SnGrd

I've just got notice of a warranty today where the guy has all the details still intact perfectly and when I went to call the toll free warranty hot line, guess what?

This will spin ya......I'm not an authorized remover of their shite. :beer You've gotta be joking!

Who gives an effing shite? I just want to do it right by my old customer but hell no....all the obstacles you could imagine are put in place to deter the paperwork and the hassle.

Thank Christ you don't live downunder and have to contend with this.

No other film mob gives this :lol2

Sick to the back teeth with this crap.

Sorry for the rant but you have to vent your spleen somewhere where others appreciate tinters' difficulties. :beer:lol2

Devil

I've just got notice of a warranty today where the guy has all the details still get intact perfectly and when I went to call the toll free warranty hot line, guess what?

This will spin ya......I'm not an authorized remover of their shite. :fdup You've gotta be joking!

Who gives an effing shite? I just want to do it right by my old customer but hell no....all the obstacles you could imagine are put in place to deter the paperwork and the hassle.

Thank Christ you don't live downunder and have to contend with this.

No other film mob gives this :shoot1

Sick to the back teeth with this crap.

Sorry for the rant but you have to vent your spleen somewhere where others appreciate tinters' difficulties. :fdup :beer

Devil

Keep pluggin devdude :beer

Keep pluggin devdude :fdup

That's how they work Will.........they just keep making it harder to claim, tinters and customers throw their hands up in the air and decide to go it alone and fix the problem (not of our making mind you) and never buy that crap again consequently wearing the loss.

The pox on them!

Devil :beer :fdup :shoot1

Guest Key West

I have alot of cars with old SunGard (RLW) that still look great. My brother in laws F150 I did when he bought it new in '87, looked great when he traded it in '96. The new stuff :shoot1 , But I'm willing to give it a try. Hell, I've used Global, and they really haven't been around long enough to establish :fdup a longevity record!!!

Archived