sungard tint off

I have used many different films over the years including Sun-Gard, and I have found it will all come off in time. Sun-Gard gets a bad rap from a problem that hit them over 10 years ago. Seems people frogot the large falure with Lulu and the scratch coat falure with MSC. dealers lost thier business over the MSC failure because the manufacture didn't pay the warrantys.

I find it interesting that this forum only prases new manufactured films for the most part. These films have not been in the field long enough to have issues, they will and when that happens good luck to all of you that use the films.

just my 2 cents for what it is worth.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find it interesting that this forum only prases new manufactured films for the most part.

"this forum" doesn't praise anything, the opinions expressed are those of the participants and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the owner or management. :evileye

I have used many different films over the years including Sun-Gard, and I have found it will all come off in time. Sun-Gard gets a bad rap from a problem that hit them over 10 years ago. Seems people frogot the large falure with Lulu and the scratch coat falure with MSC. dealers lost thier business over the MSC failure because the manufacture didn't pay the warrantys.

I find it interesting that this forum only prases new manufactured films for the most part. These films have not been in the field long enough to have issues, they will and when that happens good luck to all of you that use the films.

:dunno

I only praise the Almighty :mad

the film....they will all fail eventually

some just quicker than others

nothing will last forever

except the Word :mad

:lol6

I only praise the Almighty :mad

the film....they will all fail eventually

some just quicker than others

nothing will last forever

except the Word :dunno

right on the money as usual bro :mad

Archived