they caught him!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

they caught the guy that hit and ran our truck a couple of weeks ago! HURL YEAH. he confessed and has insurance. should be gettin a nice little check for all the money it cost us. By the way , The body shop did an amazing job fixing our truck. Now I have to get it lettered again. hmm, I think I'm going to jazz it up a bit. :lol6

Guest Key West
they caught the guy that hit and ran our truck a couple of weeks ago! HURL YEAH. he confessed and has insurance. should be gettin a nice little check for all the money it cost us. By the way , The body shop did an amazing job fixing our truck. Now I have to get it lettered again. hmm, I think I'm going to jazz it up a bit. :bingo

Sometimes there IS justice!!! :lol6 (Now you can pay off that loan shark!!!! :lol6 )

Guest a1wintinter

Awesome 1pc

I had a guy hit my conv. years ago(tore the whole side up) witnesses got his tag# and even had another nice person follow him with 911 on the phone. Great right? No the 911 operator was rude to the person and the police would not do anything because it was an out of town tag. :lol6 All available info for the driver and nothing happend :bingo

Guest CajunTinter
they caught the guy that hit and ran our truck a couple of weeks ago! HURL YEAH. he confessed and has insurance. should be gettin a nice little check for all the money it cost us. By the way , The body shop did an amazing job fixing our truck. Now I have to get it lettered again. hmm, I think I'm going to jazz it up a bit. :poke

:poke Cool, hopefully they knocked him around a little to make him confess !!!! :lol2:lol2

Awesome 1pc

I had a guy hit my conv. years ago(tore the whole side up) witnesses got his tag# and even had another nice person follow him with 911 on the phone. Great right? No the 911 operator was rude to the person and the police would not do anything because it was an out of town tag. :beer All available info for the driver and nothing happend :beer

that is bullshit.....

Archived