Isn't this funny!!!

Guest alx4now

Doing a template from the INSIDE??? Who does templates ??

DIsh soap and water ? DARN ! I been using the wrong mix of stuff !

Wonder if she has window tint classes she runs, everyone in the business has been doing it wrong !

I give her credit though, under 4 min to do a front side window !

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jason11286

she is one of those people I would like to ask, "what's it feel like to be a f**kin idiot???" damn I guess I have been doing all those side windows wrong all this time. cut on the INSIDE but then you install it on the OUTSIDE right? :beer

I just had to watch that again, and I have to say that everything she say's or does is WRONG.

1. Most luxury cars come from the factory with tinted windows. NONE DO.

2. She is not a Canadian because she talks about State laws. We have Provinces.

3. Template??????????

4. The way she holds her "utility knife," yeah that will make a nice cut.

5. The tint is purple before she puts it on.

6. Let's just crease it some more as we pick it up and put it on.

7. What kind of squeegee is she using?

8. Look at the placement of the tint as she squeegee's it, it is above the glass in one spot and below in another.

9. She has 3" hanging over the back side of the window. GOOD template. That will make for a clean install.

No wonder you see so many bad tint jobs out there. People learn from this crap. :duck:lol2

$99.00 job. Maybe $14.99.

The video will increase business for all of, just need to get it ALOT more exposure.

Then, the folks who think they can do it just watching a 4 min video will come to us asking why it looks so bad.

Oh, the money to be made from the strip and retint jobs that video could make us !

Guest tintman AZ

Yes I like the way she just starts to squeegee it, then magicly all done. And yes just what was the purpose of the pattern if she has 3" of excess on the rear side? But yes the pattern was funny. Aside from the fact it was paper, she needed 4 or 5 hands to control it. So to stop the embarrassment, I've already got one precut.

Archived