8mil with 995 bondkap

Guest Tinted

8milattachment2.jpg8milattachment.jpg8milattachment1.jpgThis was due to a truck ramming the glass. Sledgehammers weren't enough! You can see the truck's skidmarks on the ground. It even broke the frame free from the foundation.

Tough stuff!

This was due to a truck ramming the glass. Sledgehammers weren't enough! You can see the truck's skidmarks on the ground. It even broke the frame free from the foundation.

Tough stuff!

My pics are too large! Can someone help!

Thx

8milattachment2.jpg8milattachment.jpg8milattachment1.jpgThis was due to a truck ramming the glass. Sledgehammers weren't enough! You can see the truck's skidmarks on the ground. It even broke the frame free from the foundation.

Tough stuff!

Thank you for posting the pics and mentioning Bondkap. Was the glass replaced yet? Did they use tempered again or is the customer going another way?

www.filmfastener.com

Guest Key West

Tough stuff!

Thank you for posting the pics and mentioning Bondkap. Was the glass replaced yet? Did they use tempered again or is the customer going another way?

www.filmfastener.com

I don't know about other states codes, but here in Tenn, It is illegal for a glass Co to install non tempered glass in an area that requires it. Even though they know that I'm coming right back behind them with 8 mil. Case in point, my beer store got robbed about a month ago. The perps threw a rock thru the door. They stole about 500 cash and 2000.00 in cigs. I told Habib to have the window replaced with annealed glass, and I'd come back and put 8 mil with attachment. I even called Binswanger, with whom I have a very good relationship, and they said that If I didn't treat the glass prior to install, they HAD to install tempered. Still did the job, both doors with attachment. :whisper

Guest Key West

:whisper Put 15mil on the replacement piece of glass and next time the truck will probably bounce right off. :inot

[/quote

Or better yet, Try SunTeks' 21 mil., Should stop about anything the frame can withstand. ( But don't call me to help hang it!!! :lol2:nohit::lol2 )

Archived