WAY OFF TOPIC FROM TINTING

Guest RCOOTE

Passed down

Its for sale :bingo good few thousand pieces. Enough to start a gallery or museum thats for sure..

BTW, its not in my house. Its in a leased building. Never been displayed to the public or in a museum before..... lots of dust vaccuum.....

Copy_2_of_DCP_0262.JPG

Copy_2_of_DCP_0263.JPG

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you say,,,,,,,, E Bay?????/

I like the ones with the boobies!!!!!!!!! :lol:blah

You should be able to get some $$$$ for that collection.

You could go to the bahamas and sell it all in a day to the tourists...... :bingo

:blah "Yea, I carved them all myself"... :lol ...for you.... twiny fy dalla...what a bargain!!!! :blah

I like the ones with the boobies!!!!!!!!! :lol:blah

You could go to the bahamas and sell it all in a day to the tourists...... :bingo

:lol "Yea, I carved them all myself"... :lol ...for you.... twiny fy dalla...what a bargain!!!! :lol

Funny Sh*t for sure... One of my favorite places is Negril Jamaica. Every one was trying to sell me something carved out of wood for $20 us dollars. I CARVE THIS MY SELF MON.. I GOT KIDS MON, BUY MY CRAFT MON, IT TOOK ME 2 months TO CARVE BOY, for you star, 10 dolla mon.. THis be IRI mon, you know, IRI...

lol....

The entire collection is easily $8-10 million if it were divided. Selling for $3.5 million as a whole if you know of anyone... contact me, And I'll knock you down some $$$ :blah It can be viewed any day of the week.

going to bed now - for real this time,, :blah

I like the ones with the boobies!!!!!!!!! :bingo:lol

You could go to the bahamas and sell it all in a day to the tourists...... :blah

:lol "Yea, I carved them all myself"... :lol ...for you.... twiny fy dalla...what a bargain!!!! :lol

Funny $|-|17 for sure... One of my favorite places is Negril Jamaica. Every one was trying to sell me something carved out of wood for $20 us dollars. I CARVE THIS MY SELF MON.. I GOT KIDS MON, BUY MY CRAFT MON, IT TOOK ME 2 months TO CARVE BOY, for you star, 10 dolla mon.. THis be IRI mon, you know, IRI...

lol....

The entire collection is easily $8-10 million if it were divided. Selling for $3.5 million as a whole if you know of anyone... contact me, And I'll knock you down some $$$ :blah It can be viewed any day of the week.

going to bed now - for real this time,, :heh

Negril... :blah .......I could tell you some interesting stories .... Nice place.. :lol:lol

Good luck getting rid of your collection, as well as your career venture................

Call me when you cash in, I need a vacation. :lol:lol

How much for just the old guy, I need someone to shake their fist at the kids drivin by here too fast.

hahahaha.. Nothing individually sold.. sorry... Well maybe.. If your serious send me a PM..

Rich

Archived