Business plan?

Guest Stratusrtrida

Guest Stratusrtrida

How would you guys go about writing up a good business plan? Is there a format to follow? Im looking to open up a shop soon and I thought it might be a good idea to spend some time on a really good business plan. Thanks, Nick

How would you guys go about writing up a good business plan? Is there a format to follow? Im looking to open up a shop soon and I thought it might be a good idea to spend some time on a really good business plan. Thanks, Nick

www.google.com

how to write business plan

and we got a result which is here

My Webpage

But trust a man who never wrote it - ALL DEPENDS FROM YOU.

I am in the process of writing a business plan over the next several months to up to whatever time is needed. My experience in length in this field is not enough to open my own shop today. However, planning for the future is a plus. I am referencing old text books and notes from college courses that hit on this subject and when all else fails and feels hopeless will probably just go buy business plan pro or whatever program follow the format go to the bank and then revise it so they like it. There is a ton of research and/or experience needed to know an industry well enough to target it and get involved. Hopefully you will do the time needed and invest wisely. Time and money that is.

I found a book on it at Barnes an noble..... :beer

Researched and more research, then it took me about 2 months to write it and actually submit it.

I think that is a good approach as well. From what I have learned thus far, research is very important and getting the plan into a format the lending company likes is high on the list as well. I will let ya know whenever I submit mine. It may be awhile though.

Running the actual running a BUSINESS part is easy (if your a small business) ..It's the knack of knowing how to deal with customers, using a good product, getting your name out there, avoiding getting yourself in a "spot" with bad jobs, and of course KNOWING HOW TO TINT WELL ! :beer

Guest Stratusrtrida

Thanks guys. I actually should have specified. Im not going to be tinting right away unless I can get someone with experience in there to do it for me. Right now im going to be directing my attention to graphics, decals, truck lettering, and auto detailing...thanks for the good advice though.

Archived