Business plan?

Guest Stratusrtrida

I am in the process of writing a business plan over the next several months to up to whatever time is needed. My experience in length in this field is not enough to open my own shop today. However, planning for the future is a plus. I am referencing old text books and notes from college courses that hit on this subject and when all else fails and feels hopeless will probably just go buy business plan pro or whatever program follow the format go to the bank and then revise it so they like it. There is a ton of research and/or experience needed to know an industry well enough to target it and get involved. Hopefully you will do the time needed and invest wisely. Time and money that is.

Your on the right path with waiting untill your a better installer, to open your own shop. I do see one huge mistake your making already. You plan on borrowing money to start up the business. With as little as it cost to start a tint shop. Why would you want to bi in debt, as soon as you open? While your learning how to tint over the next few years. Put some of your money away, and finance it yourself. You are going to be slow for a while so how do you plan on paying back the loan, and paying your household bills? You can open a well set up tint shop with $10.000! If you know your going to open your own shop someday. Saving ten grand should be waht your looking to do. Not borrow money only to be open your doors in debt

pierce...

you are right that would be ideal and if it works out that the plan can be accomplished without borrowing then rest assured it will be. I am still going to go through all of the research that I believe is needed and hopefully more than is needed. In any event wether I foot all the bill or borrow money, paying all of the bills will be factored into the cost. Staying afloat in business and at home. One way or another it will all work out in the end.

Running the actual running a BUSINESS part is easy (if your a small business) ..It's the knack of knowing how to deal with customers, using a good product, getting your name out there, avoiding getting yourself in a "spot" with bad jobs, and of course KNOWING HOW TO TINT WELL ! :beer

dont come on tintdude and post comment with a monkey playing an instrument continuesly!!!!!! :beer

dont come on tintdude and post comment with a monkey playing an instrument continuesly!!!!!! :beer

I just purchased one of these creepy little monkey's of of Ebay.. vintage 1960's :beer

Heres a business plan for ya---Get to work and quit thinking about it! :shoot1

:fdup

business plan.....plan to do as much business as you possibly can.

Also very helpfull books like

HOW TO MAKE $10,000,000 TILL YOU BECAME 35 DOING NOTHING

Such books became popular here, Young generation like to read tham...

Archived