FORD GT anyone???

Guest Tint Devils

Guest Tint Devils

Hello everyone, Ive just joined this site although Ive been checking it out for tips, etc. for a while.

Anyway, I have a Ford GT (supercar, not a mustang) coming in very soon and want to know if anyone has done one of these yet? I figure I better ask before I dive in so that I dont run into another Audi A8 situation!!! Thanks for any help!!!

Guest trbergman

Ford GT-40 is a sweet car. Never tinted one but it should not be a problem after looking at the one that we did paint protection film on. Good luck and let me know how it goes since my customer will most likely be back in to have his tinted.

Guest UNIQUE WINDOW TINTS
Hello everyone, Ive just joined this site although Ive been checking it out for tips, etc. for a while.

Anyway, I have a Ford GT (supercar, not a mustang) coming in very soon and want to know if anyone has done one of these yet? I figure I better ask before I dive in so that I dont run into another Audi A8 situation!!! Thanks for any help!!!

THESE CARS ARE EAZZYYYYYYY!LET ME KNOW HOW YOU WANT TO GO ABOUT IT

IF YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED TIPS

EMAIL ME ALSO .GOOD LUCK.

EEEAAAZYYYY? So are you trying to sound like the master of all tinting? Dont underplay the Door windows. You will need to Shrink the top and bottom of the film. Its a very compound glass. Other than that, yeah the flat back glass is easy. So if you havent done it yet, take your time on the doors. ANd plan on sitting on a LOW stool or on the ground to do it, b/c the top of the door is all kinds of in the way.lol...

post-10507-1160081007.jpg

Guest Tint Devils

Yep, turned out really easy actualy! The only thing I was really concerned with was the doors. Those things look pretty intimidating but everything went along fine. The customer actualy decided to not even have the rear window done, I guess he likes turning around and seeing that huge supercharger in his face!

Thanks for all the input though! I appreciate it! :evilgrin

Archived