Looking for feed back on Master Plotters

Guest CGC

:duck Looking for some feedback! I am new to this forum, but I read some posts to the Master plotter. I was on ebay and saw a Mater plotter (XY-380) 30". (GREAT DEAL for $599 +shipping) While reading some of the posts, I could not find anyone using these plotters for cutting PPF vinyl for clear bra kits.

What I want to know is this.. Has any one used a Master plotter for PPF clear bra pattern cutting, and how long have you been doing it? I am looking to buy one (because the price is SOOOO low) but I don't know anyone using this brand plotter.

Please help. THANKS!!!!!!

my neighbor uses one for vinyl....poorly :lol

that jiggra has had a LOT of trouble with his plotter

it just quits working in the middle of the job

like the buffer takes a big 'ol dump

:lol2

I won't buy one unless it is less than $50 :duck

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
:duck my experience has been that a plotter is a plotter, I've used maybe 5 different brands but never a Master. also the cut program and computer thats running the plotter is a huge part of the equation. zolar seems to know someone that actually has one so I'd listen to him :lol2

I have used the Master 380p for almost 2 years. Its great to use with vinyl, but I havent found any PPF software that works with it. Xpel might have come up with something by now, I remember a couple people asking about it. But like I saw, for the money, its hard to complain. It works great witht he software it comes with once you set it up right (have to tune the accuracy settings, had to call and find that out).

I went a similar route... bought a off brand plotter ....

when I got into PPF I ended up having to buy a Graphtec to be compatible with the ppf design software.

Givin what I know now.. I would save my money.. buy the largest and best brand plotter you can afford...

Graphtec, Roland, etc... and with whole hood kits starting to gain popularity I would buy minimum 52 inch wide... minimum!

my neighbor uses one for vinyl....poorly :beer

that jiggra has had a LOT of trouble with his plotter

it just quits working in the middle of the job

like the buffer takes a big 'ol dump

:lol2

I won't buy one unless it is less than $50 :lol2

do you need a receipt -I got a weedeater I'll throw in :beer

:shoot1 Looking for some feedback! I am new to this forum, but I read some posts to the Master plotter. I was on ebay and saw a Mater plotter (XY-380) 30". (GREAT DEAL for $599 +shipping) While reading some of the posts, I could not find anyone using these plotters for cutting PPF vinyl for clear bra kits.

What I want to know is this.. Has any one used a Master plotter for PPF clear bra pattern cutting, and how long have you been doing it? I am looking to buy one (because the price is SOOOO low) but I don't know anyone using this brand plotter.

Please help. THANKS!!!!!!

:fdup THANKS FOR THE INFO!!

I know several people using graphtech as well but just needed to know about this off brand. Being in business as we all know is about making and saving money where possible.

If any one needs an answer about using various brands of clear film during installation in wide ranges of temperatures. I think I can help. I have installed for over 3years and used old 3M, 2 updates of Avery, Venture and now the new SGH6 3M. YES I went full circle not by choice mind you.

Archived