Triumph to Tragedy

Guest Key West

Guest Key West

I was gonna post this as an alternative to the shims sold by filmhandler. Just made 3 sets, 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2". I was going to post this in the filmtools forum, But just this morning, I found out that my daughters husband had been murdered.

So...... I am offering these shims to anyone who has a filmhandler for $20 per set. you pay shipping.

All procedes go to my daughter, and her soon to be expected child.

I can't lie to ya'll, and say that my son in law was a pillar of the community, in fact, he was a piece of :beer . But I wouldn't wish this on anyone. He died in a dr*g deal gone wrong, or a gang war, or whatever, but the real victims of this are my daughter, and her children, and her unborn.

I don't Know what else to say. Other than I love this forum and all of you out there......

post-13267-1158711324.jpg

Guest Key West
Man, that is awful !! My family sends thoughts and prayers in this difficult time!!! :beer

Cajun, I don't know if ya got my pm, but thanx. The world is a better place without tthe guy, but I stll feel a hole that he left in my daughter :beer Only god can justify that, I just wish that I had arrranged thier meeting.

Guest CajunTinter

Man, that is awful !! My family sends thoughts and prayers in this difficult time!!! :beer

Cajun, I don't know if ya got my pm, but thanx. The world is a better place without tthe guy, but I stll feel a hole that he left in my daughter :beer Only god can justify that, I just wish that I had arrranged thier meeting.

Thanks Key West, I appreciate the kind words... I have a little girl too, and even though she's only 9; what happens to her happens to me also; so I think I know where you're coming from.....

If it's any consolation, I grew up without a dad, and I'm probably a better person for it. He was in prison most of my life, and therefore he couldn't teach me to be like him. I was lucky enough to have uncles step in and fill the gaps that my mother couldn't, and they are all pretty upstanding men in their own right. Sad circumstances, but would you rather him die in a dr*g deal or your grandchild?

Archived