Sweet!!!

Guest CajunTinter

Guest CajunTinter
congrats. wait till you get your first Mercades dealership.

:beer

Workin' on it.... but, hey, I love rockin' on the chevy's, mazda's and now suzuki's.... working on the mitsu dealer next..... best part is that I haven't compromised my prices.... hopefully it keeps up.... people are buying cars like crazy since hurricane katrina..... it can't stay like this forever, but it's great while it lasts!! :beer

congrats. wait till you get your first Mercades dealership.

:beer

Workin' on it.... but, hey, I love rockin' on the chevy's, mazda's and now suzuki's.... working on the mitsu dealer next..... best part is that I haven't compromised my prices.... hopefully it keeps up.... people are buying cars like crazy since hurricane katrina..... it can't stay like this forever, but it's great while it lasts!! :beer

:lol2 I luv my dealer work

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

not at all. I had gotten the greatest thrill when I picked up my 3 MB dealers. Between the felting and upsale of a luxury car, big bucks are made. Of course , you have to bring your A game and lots of viynl. hahaha

Guest a1wintinter

Good job Cajun :shoot1

I just landed the Caddy and Saab dealership starting on Monday, must do almost everything on the lot, will be there for a while$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Archived