2006 Honda Civic

Guest yush

First time tinting my car and after reading some of the horror stories in here I got nervous and rescheduled an appointment I had.

I have a royal blue 2006 civic lx sedan with the ivory interior, any recommendation on which brand I should be looking at and can anyone recommend a reliable tint shop in the South Florida area.

This tint shop quoted me a price of --- and the only tint they carried was 3M, is that a good price? I read where I should be aware of tint shops that only carry one brand and is it necessary for them to remove the door panels?

I also read something about doing the rear window in one piece????Can someone explain the advantge or disadvantge of doing this. Is it also true about tint affecting radio reception? If so, which tint should I stay away from. Thanks inadvance for all your help.

Mello.

Edited for price content!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cost is relative!

Call several shops to find the average price in your area. Ask friends, co workers, a stranger standing in line at the grocery store, for a referal!

As far as the brand, as long as you use a reputable shop and like the film (shade) they offer go for it!

Good luck to you! And relax!

Cost is relative!

Call several shops to find the average price in your area. Ask friends, co workers, a stranger standing in line at the grocery store, for a referal!

As far as the brand, as long as you use a reputable shop and like the film (shade) they offer go for it!

Good luck to you! And relax!

:shoot1

and ask the shops you are calling the same questions you are asking us

Lose the avatar :fdup

Archived